All attendees at NAASF events are required to “Register” with the resort and pay the Registration Fee (yes that includes GUESTS)
The registration fee for Steamboat has been reduced to $75.
Lift Tickets range from $77/day for a one day to as low as $65/day for a 5 day (4 day is $70/day).
- Steamboat has entered the Orange Zone on the Colorado State COVID Scale.
- Masks are required anytime you are not actively skiing (specifically in the base area)
- Neither indoor nor outdoor “gatherings” are allowed.
- Aspre Ski at Timber & Torch is outdoors and is allowed (our primary “social” activity)
- Restaurants/Bars are open to 25% capacity.
- Restaurants fill up quickly….Make reservations NOW for the evenings!!
- Some of the “Watering Holes” near the resort that will welcome NAASF members.
- McKnight’s Pub (located just off Mount Werner Drive near Hwy 40) – Up to 25 people
- Double Diamond (located on street lever in front of the Steamboat Grand) – Up to 25 people
- Brauhaus (located on Village Dr very near most of the condos) – Up to 20 people inside + outdoor seating (with heaters)
- Apres Burgers (located upstairs over Brauhaus on Village Dr) – Up to 40 people inside + outdoor seating (with heaters)
- Outdoor dining is widely available on the mountain and only restricted to social distancing.
- Strawberry Park Hot Springs is OPEN, but reservations are required (do it now if you want to go)